02 August 2005

August Goals:
  1. Resolve some open health issues.
    This isn't a cross-stitching project, but health obviously comes first. Our Nicky will undergo a triple operation on the 17th to remove his adenoids & tonsils and to insert drainage tubes in his ears. I'm also overdue on some medical maintenance.
  2. Finish 2 small projects for Silkweaver competition.
  3. Complete (at least) 2 more panels on my Mom's garden sampler.
  4. Buy another folder for 'working copies' and freebie charts and get those organized (again!).
  5. Begin anniversary gift for Niek (this is one I'm really looking forward to!).
  6. Begin to chart out "Edrie Says" - a sampler I want to create based on a saying my Grandmother used to repeat to my dad and his siblings when they were the age of my kids.
  7. Get some ideas going for the Sylka Mailart Challenge.
  8. Finalize the plans for the stitchers' get-together that will take place here in September.
    If you are interested in coming, please contact me - there's always room for one more!

Today's photo is "Better A Small Fish" by Prairie Schooler. I stitched this on 32 ct Tumbleweed using assorted GAST and Stranded by the Sea fibers.

 
posted by mainely stitching at 9:09 AM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


0 Comments: