17 August 2005
Thanks everyone for your supportive comments about Nicky. So far, so good. And I have all my kiddies home again - hip, hip, hooray!

My brain is kinda fried and I have to wake Nicky at 4 hour intervals for pain reliever and liquids, so recharging will have to wait for another day. I've tried to lay down a few stitches, but I'm hopeless. Niek's been in bed for over an hour. So I've turned to my never-failed-me-yet friend, The Internet. I'm poking around and taking goofy quizzes. Wanna join in?

Silly quiz one: What kind of yarn are you?
You are Shetland Wool. You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.
(Who reveres me? Where's that wide circle of respectful admirers? They sure are a quiet bunch.)

Silly quiz two: What animal totem suits you?
You are the Dragon. You store a lot of knowledge about everything. You are generally one who is good with personal growth and can regenerate yourself after a bad experience.
(This talk of regeneration makes me think of tonsils. Do you know it is actually possible for one's tonsils to grow back? Heaven forbid...)

Silly quiz three: What awful book are you?






take the WHAT BAD BOOK ARE YOU test.


and go to mewing.net. not as good as reading a good book, but way better than a bad one.
(For the record, I really liked Beowulf. I've read it in the original Old English, and I've read several author's interpretations.)

And finally, my big ol' slice of humble pie (it was the damn math questions!), silly quiz four, The Ultimate Waste of Time:

Above Average Congratulations! You scored 63!
Nice. You've answered more than half correct. There's hope for you yet. However, you can still do better if you study a little more.
(Where are those old text books? Damnit!)
 
posted by mainely stitching at 10:01 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


0 Comments: