28 November 2005
huh?
Your Hair Should Be Blue

Wild, brilliant, and out of control.
You're a risk taker with an eye to the future.
What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?


I have no idea where the results came from - I think it must've been my answer on body art that threw the monkey wrench in. But you know, I usually dye my hair in the winter and hey, who would ever expect me to turn up for Christmas dinner with blue hair?

It is Monday - the craziest day of my week. No stitching done today, though I did manage to look at everyone's blog and admire your beautiful projects. Tomorrow I'm expecting a friend to come visit, so I may not get much done then either. I'm working on two projects right now: A Primitive Stocking (over one on 36 ct linen - who's a lunatic?) and a monochromatic piece for my Katrina Quilt square (that one's over two on 32 ct jobelan). I have finally found the patterns I need to make Max's pirate set, too. Hooray!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 10:34 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


1 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, 29 November, 2005, Blogger Von

    Please tell me you're using a magnifier! 36 ct over one!! I'm sure it'll be beautiful tho. I'm thinking about doing one of the M Designs alphabet series letters over one. It's been many years since I've stitched over one.