05 November 2005
my first MA exchange receipt!


Today my Halloween mailart arrived - thus completing my first official exchange! Thank you Anke, for the fun envelope and the glow-in-the-dark spools of Kreinik. My oldest is already thinking up what to ask for that uses them! He also took the 3-D witch card as soon as I'd taken a picture of it. Not sure what we'll do with the pumpkin seeds but maybe we'll try planting them in the plantsoen (a sort of community green place, in English) by our house.

I'm awaiting the start of the winter/Christmas MA exchange through MailArt Friends!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 10:49 AM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


1 Comments:


  • At Saturday, 05 November, 2005, Blogger Von

    I love seeing everyone's exchanges. Sometimes I feel bad that I really can't participate, but I hope to one day. Perhaps when my homeschooling days are ended, I'll have more time for it :)