23 December 2005
the best plans
Hi everyone! I'd planned to update my blog tonight with the CEC mitten project I've been working on but things have come up and I've only gotten 4 of the 5 mittens stitched. So you'll have to wait for pictures - sorry!

We have been very busy today with work and kids, and last-minute Christmas stuff. We will celebrate tomorrow because Max will not be with us on the 25th. That meant making sure we have enough to fill the stockings, wrapping all the stocking stuffers (and I thought I was done with wrapping for this year!), and placing ALL the gifts under the tree (we'd only put about 1/4 of the gifts out to prevent the kids from going nuts). Naturally we couldn't find the stockings - panic! - but Niek's systematic search turned them up. All our stockings are hand-knitted by Sara and they are truly a wonder. I'll post pictures of them later.

I will probably post on Christmas Day, since we won't actually be doing much that day. If I don't "see" you before that, I wish you a wonderful and joyous celebration. I hope you're surrounded by friends and family and love.
 
posted by mainely stitching at 9:40 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


1 Comments:


  • At Saturday, 24 December, 2005, Blogger Von

    Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family, Barbara!! Enjoy your excitement of Christmas Eve and the quieter time of Christmas Day. Do some stitching for me :)