26 August 2005
meow, or boo?
Here is kitty number four, hot off the iron. This little Bent Creek cutie was quick to stitch, even for slowpoke like me (though the black did get a bit monotonous by the end) and I think it came out looking rather nice.



And now I really do think I will take a short break from kitties. There's no shortage of other projects in the wings.

On a bit of a rant, my neighbors' teenage son is having a party tonight, and will you all please remind me (when my own darlings are teens) NEVER TO ALLOW THIS. The annoyance factor I'm experiencing now is extreme enough to make my eyelid twitch and the only thing that keeps me from storming over there is the fact that I really do like my neighbors very much. Boarding school, now that might not be such a bad idea.
 
posted by mainely stitching at 11:03 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


2 Comments:


  • At Friday, 26 August, 2005, Blogger Ashleigh

    Ack! I would be going mad! Are his parents at home??

    After 11 you are entitled to go tell him to shut the *89&* up or you can call the police and they'll play nice (maybe) and do it for you. We have noisy people in our building and we have to call the police all the time ...

     
  • At Saturday, 27 August, 2005, Blogger mainely stitching

    Howdy Terra. This would be a good beginner piece if you interested (hint hint!). It took me 2 days. I've heard of other stitchers who could whip it out in an evening, so I assume I must be very slow. Are you interested in trying, or are you going with the knitting instead?