14 January 2006
I've thrown down the gauntlet

In the Friends Gather community, I said that this weekend I would like to finish my neighborhood RR piece. That was probably a bit overly ambitious because I have barely begun it and we are having friends over tomorrow, but I'm going to give it a go. Here is my picture of it as it now stands. Keep in mind that I goofed the doorway, missing a diagonal stitch up and a diagonal stitch down, so I have to take that out and do it over. The roof is not done - I wanted a diagonal effect from the overdyed floss (both of these are Stranded by the Sea fibers) and I still need to go in and do the alternating rows.

Ready, set, go!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 11:58 AM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


2 Comments:


  • At Saturday, 14 January, 2006, Blogger Von

    You are ambitious, Barbara!! Hope you are successfull :) Maybe you can get DH and kiddos to do the dusting and sweeping. Whatever gets done will be more than was done yesterday, even if the stitching isn't finished. We all know the housework continues forever!!

     
  • At Sunday, 15 January, 2006, Blogger Anne S

    I'm rooting for ya to get it done, Barbara ... go, Barbar, go!! ;)