03 February 2006
"I could'a been a contenda"
I hope Marlon Brando doesn't mind me borrowing his line. (And if you haven't seen On the Waterfront, or his other great films - A Streetcar Named Desire is one of my favorites! - you must rent them this weekend!)

Silkweaver has finally announced the winners of the 2005 Stitcher's Showcase, and to my utter amazement, I was a finalist! Thank you, Harmien, for pointing this out to me! This was my first time entering, and because I haven't been stitching for long, I could only enter a few projects. My hilarious Halloween MA exchange actually came in as a finalist in the small projects category. What a thrill!!

And this will probably be my last posting for a few days. Niek's family is coming for the big birthday bash on Sunday afternoon and there is a lot of housework to be done between now & then. And cooking. And laundry. And shopping. And ...
 
posted by mainely stitching at 10:38 AM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


0 Comments: