04 March 2006
maybe I should've gone to bed instead
but I really wanted to finish the stitching on this little darlin'. Stitched over one on 32 ct. clay Belfast linen, it's about the same size as the #28 petite needle I used to stitch it. The design is a Brightneedle freebie "Home is where the heart is" that Su sent me. Thanks, Su!



The camera's still being very naughty about colors, but Niek re-installed our old photo editor so I was able to tweak it.

And now, I'm off to bed. We celebrate my FIL's birthday with a big family dinner in a restaurant and I need to get some rest for that!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 12:48 AM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


2 Comments:


  • At Saturday, 04 March, 2006, Blogger Anne S

    What a wonderful quick finish - and great result, it looks great :) Hope you have a wonderful dinner with the family - happy birthday to your FIL :)

     
  • At Sunday, 05 March, 2006, Blogger Lelia

    Hi Barbara: Wonderful to have you blogging once more. Glad to see the photos of your FIL's gathering.

    Awesome Brightneedle! I'm still working on a tabletopper; however, may get some spare time this week for the BrightneedleSAL.

    Enjoy : )