21 December 2006
longest night of the year

Another solstice - and from tomorrow on, the days will lengthen. Even if it's impercetible, I'll know it's happening.

Thank you all so much for your well-wishes regarding my foot. I went back to the doctor today because the pain is worse, but she said there was nothing to be done about it. Actually, when I left I said, 'So you want me to continue doing what I've been doing, even though it's not working?' and she said 'Yes.' Can you believe it? But anyway, on to happier things.

I've been stitching a surprise gift for Niek - a truly wonderful design from Annemiek of The Needle's Content. I don't know if I'll have it done in time, but I'm having fun doing it. I love her designs!



Wishing you all the best!

Artwork.
 
posted by mainely stitching at 9:29 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


1 Comments: