26 November 2006
i should've bought batteries!
Okay, I actually picked up batteries at the store the other day, but I set them back down! My camera batteries are dead, so I can't show the progress on my Christmas project. I'm working my way across page two of three pages and by now even Niek says he likes it. His original reaction was something like, "Is it supposed to look like that?" LOL!

We are all recovered from Rowen's virus with the exception of Nicky - but a case of the belly bug has not slowed that boy down one iota! He is unstoppable! Thank you for your well wishes!

Our little family get-together over at Niek's brother's house was really fun. I loved seeing all the cousins playing together. And I really do enjoy family gatherings.

Wishing you all a great week!!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 11:41 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


0 Comments: