25 June 2006
stitchy weekend


It was a relatively quiet weekend here, so I managed to work on my charity square for a little bit on Saturday and on Carol's neighborhood for a little bit this evening. (This picture is taken at an abrupt leave-off; the funny blue building is a gardening shed - gardens to follow!) The kids had a party at their daycare on Saturday that we also went to, and that was so fun! We stayed for the full two hours. Not too much else to add, but I'll leave you with a couple of progress pictures. And a big thank you for all the nice comments about my "Extreme" design so far.



 
posted by mainely stitching at 11:40 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


4 Comments:


  • At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Lelia

    Hi Barbara: Love the RR so far!
    Extreme is excellent : )

    Enjoy the day - stitch well : D

     
  • At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Von

    How lovely to get in a stitchy weekend! Love house and garden you're building, Barbara! Can't wait to see more. :D

     
  • At Friday, 30 June, 2006, Blogger Rachael

    Very pretty house Barbara- Wherre did you find the bike chart- so cute- I haven't hit a LNS yet but is rapidly moving to the top of my list!

     
  • At Friday, 30 June, 2006, Blogger Kitty Couture

    Dear Barbara, you've been quite silent this week-I really hope all is well... We're leaving for the South of France tomorrow morning, but I'll be thinking of you! I'll miss you. ((((Barbara))))