08 July 2006
it's actually pretty accurate
I stole this over on Lena-lou's blog, and for once one of these tests seems to describe me pretty accurately (though I guess they could leave out the "a bit" in front of stubborn!).

Your Dosha is Pitta

You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.
You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.
Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.
But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.

With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you

In love: You are picky but passionate

To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.
What's Your Dosha?


Today has been one of those strange days due to being overtired. The kids didn't sleep well at all, and I stayed up too late indulging in the British Detective night on TV (naughty Anneke for mentioning that in her blog!). I haven't really accomplished anything, though I did go to yoga and did pretty well. I finished the Ruth Rendell (The Babes in the Woods) mystery I borrowed from the library yesterday. I also ordered some threads from Stitching Bits and Bobs and had them shipped to my Mom to take advantage of the sale price and the lower shipping charges and the low value of the dollar against the euro. I couldn't resist! LOL. Oh, anyone who hasn't already ordered The Village of Hawk Run Hollow, I found it over at All Stitched Up for only $14.40.

A last call to anyone around here who would like me be on the lookout for any cross stitching supplies while I'm in the US. So far, you've been too polite and said 'no' but that's just silly. I can't guarantee I'll find what you want, but I'm certainly happy to look!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 11:30 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


3 Comments:


  • At Sunday, 09 July, 2006, Blogger Nicki

    Yes, the sense of humour is coming across nicely! *sticks tongue out at you* ;)

     
  • At Sunday, 09 July, 2006, Blogger Carol

    Wow! What a great price for VOHRH! I love the flowers at the top of your blog now!

     
  • At Sunday, 09 July, 2006, Blogger Lelia

    My 'over tired' day is today. Or space-cadet day. I made coffee for DH & forgot to turn the switch on. I realized my English Breakfast tea is 'decaf' ...

    I think I can blame it on allergies - & should be improved after the Claritin D kicks in. My eyes are so watery. (anyhow an excuse to browse blogs !!)

    I'm trying to finish a stocking ornament. So far, just winging it is working out. Just need to add the cording & stitch the lining in place. It is a free chart from the Caron web site.