29 March 2006
up to my eyebrows in lizzie*kate
Yes, I'm still working on my mailart exchange, which is just taking so much longer than the other ones I've done. I think the problem is that I'm not the hugest L*K fan, and I need to push myself to work on it. It is coming out very nicely, I must say. I've stitched the Bloom freebie on the front side, and I'm doing a variation on the Summer ABC's on the back side. I'm on the letter N, so there's still a ways to go. I will post a picture, somehow, when it's done.

The kids have kept me really busy the last days, which has seriously cut into my stitching time. By the time they're finally in bed, I'm ready to go to sleep too! Hopefully the weather will really turn into spring soon and they can burn off some of that energy outside!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 9:05 AM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


2 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, 29 March, 2006, Blogger Rachael

    I too am "stuck" on a mail art exept that I haven't even started. My goal today is to get the lining fabric so that I can pick out my floss to match. I hve picked out a chart. Whee!!!! Your RR is coming along though :-) Shall I post a pic or two?

     
  • At Thursday, 30 March, 2006, Blogger Von

    I can understand how the LK might not inspire you, as it's not really a style I do much of myself. The nice thing about them is that once you get going, they're a quick stitch.