29 August 2006
rain, rain
Seems like I've seen little but this

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

since we returned from Maine. Ugh.

So naturally I decided to manipulate the environment that I could. What do you think of the new look? It's not really related to Maine or to stitching, but it's my father's mother's family. That's actually my Granny in the first row, second from the right.

I've been poking along at my mail art and I've signed up for a couple of upcoming exchanges that I'm really looking forward to doing. No pictures yet.

Tomorrow, Ash and her boys are coming over for the day. I'm really looking forward to seeing her. And on Thursday, I'll have five kids for the day - I'm babysitting for a friend, and Max's best pal will also be here. Cross your fingers that we all make it through the day okay!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 10:52 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


0 Comments: