30 September 2006
little time for stitching, but ...
Whew, it's been a busy few days. Work on Friday was like a race - how much could I cram into one day at the office? Amazingly enough, I crammed it all in ... something like 3 days' worth of work. I was pretty wiped out when I got home, though, and by the time the kids were tucked up in bed, my brain had shut down and I couldn't do any stitching. I did, however, finish up Anita Shreve's A Wedding In December. Not one of her best novels, in my opinion, but I enjoyed it.

Today, of course, was given over to school. Wow, what a lot there is to learn! I thought I'd done quite a decent job preparing for class but I obviously need to re-read everything again. But it's an exciting challenge, not an overwhelming one. (So far!) After I returned from school, we dashed over to catch the end of our neighbor's 25th anniversary party. Very fun.

And as soon as we got home, I put the last stitches in my cute little grasshopper so I can post that off on Monday. Isn't he a sweetie?



I hope that you are enjoying a very happy weekend!

Oh, before I forget, Spin received his scratches from one of the neighborhood cats that he was bossing around. He's self-appointed Feline Emperor of the neighborhood! He's laying beside me, purring, as I type this. Without an aida blanket or mattress. LOL!
 
posted by mainely stitching at 10:38 PM ¤ Permalink ¤ |


3 Comments: